Monday, December 19, 2016

Morning Derp

It's very cold outside. Wind Chill (or more appropriately, 'real feel' temperature) is -25 degrees.
The husband went outside to warm us his vehicle. I made his lunch, coffee, etc.
When it came time for him to leave for work, I pull his hat further down over his ears, give him a kiss goodbye and he says, 'We need to start saving the bread bags....you know, for my shoes.'

I look at him puzzled. I have no idea what he's talking about.

He says, 'Bread bags on your shoes....in the winter....don't you remember doing that as a kid?'

uh....

...I grew up in Southern California. I cocked my head to the side and said, 'Where the F did I grow up, honey?'

He laughs. 'Oh yeah....put bread bags on your shoes in SoCal and the other kids would mock you for days!'

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment